Short bobs have been very popular recently as more and more young women opt for it. Obviously, it makes the appearance edgier and versatile at the same time. Incorporating color, shape, and dimension, short bobs can look good on any woman looking to try something new. Sassy and classy women who complete it with an eyeliner and a red lipstick are just iconic! Today we are going to help you to choose the best bob for you with 17 Hottest Short Bob Hairstyles.
17 Hottest Short Bob Hairstyles
- Short Blunt Bob- Blunt Bob is the perfect fir for a bossy look. Sometimes adding blunt edges to layered lengths is even more flattering for fine hair!
- Jaw-Length Bob with Bangs- A slightly longer cut than the rest in our gallery, with your hair falling just beyond your chin.
- Layered Bob with Bangs- Layers look especially gorgeous with bangs as they appear so stylish and sassy.
- Edgy Wavy Bob- Outrageous flicks of hair and long fringe curls make this an edgy hairstyle to try.
- Mini Bob With Bangs- This classy little bob celebrates texture. It’s perfect for those who want to go very short without losing their bangs.
- Shaggy Stacked Bob- So simple, and so cute!
- Deep Side Part Bob- Flipping your hair into a deep side part gives short natural hair tons of volume.
- Medium Bob– An easy to style and tie haircut. Tie it whenever you don’t feel like showing them off.
- Rooted Blonde Bob- Blonde hair bobs are in right now, and this look is highly versatile. The center parting helps to open up your face and bring out the eyes.
- ChinLenght Wavy Bob- Chin-length bobs are also known as a medium bob hairstyle.
- Rosewood Ombre Bob– Bring out the color of your skin tone with an exquisite rosewood dye job.
- Bob with Blonde Highlights– Messy blonde waves look great.
- Textured Bob- A very trendy chin-length bob style that can be worn on so many different occasions. The added texture gives it an almost messy look while retaining exceptional elegance.
- Dark Brown Bob– A great choice for brunettes to brighten up the face.
- Modern Pixie Bob- A messy-yet-stylish option that uses different chin-length layers to bring out your fun side.
- Voluminous Bob with Bangs– Shoulder length hair with cute fringes!
- Textured Dream Short Cut- Highlights in the bangs can be a great thing for those who want to draw attention to the eyes.