A pixie haircut is the coolest and fanciest short hairstyle of all time. It seems so rad and risky for some women. On the other hand, women with pixie cut can feel different and fabulous. You need to style it appropriately to make it look effortless. Pixie is basically short on the sides and on the back but a bit longer on the top of the head. Classy layered pixie or choppy pixie look gorgeous and timeless. Some women also prefer bangs with pixie hair cut. Pixie cuts with simple and soft layers with some color in between the layers are quite versatile. So, for you help, we will take you to a tour of 18 Long Pixie Cuts that you can totally pull off.
18 Long Pixie Cuts That You Can Totally Pull Off
- Layered Short Pixie Cut– Go for soft, wispy layers to create a gradual change in the length and a softer, smoother look.
- Soft Curly Tapered Pixie- Knowing your hair’s texture is key to finding the perfect cut and style for your curls.
- Black Tapered Pixie for Wavy Hair- If you’re looking for short, wavy haircuts for women with thick, hard-to-tame hair, try a short, tapered pixie with a voluminous top.
- Curly Pixie with V-Cut Nape- It’s not often that natural curly-haired girls opt for pixie cuts.
- Modern Pixie Bob- A messy-yet-stylish option that uses different chin-length layers to bring out your fun side.
- Jaw-Length Pixie with Bangs- A slightly longer cut than the rest in our gallery, with your hair falling just beyond your chin.
- Short Dramatic Edging- This hairdo features a long, pointed tip at the nape of the neck, as well as curved edges at the ear line and choppy layers up top.
- Curly Bob for Short Natural Hair- Your locks will look both cute and feminine with this natural style.
- Sleek Highlighted Hairstyle- Add some color to your life with this beautiful chin-length hair.
Let’s continue with the other part:
- Textured Dream Short Cut- Highlights in the bangs can be a great thing for those who want to draw attention to the eyes.
- Lip-Length Crop- If you really want to make a statement, then this jaw-length hair is ideal.
- Side-Parted Layered Cut- This chin-length layered pixie has a gorgeous side parting.
- Chin-Length Bangs- This undercut with a long textured top is one of the most diverse chin-length hairstyles you’ll find.
- Perm Rod Look for Pixie- This looks especially gorgeous on black women as it keeps the natural texture of their hair.
- Choppy Classic Undercut- This very short hairstyle leaves quite a bit of length on the top for a dramatic contrast to the very short length of the undercut.
- Braided Updo on a Pixie- Braids are perfect to get rid of hot tools as they naturally curl your hair for the next day!
- Pixie with Short Bangs- Messy and edgy look! Add some light with a shiny balayage with the same color as your hair.
- Bleached Style- Very short hairstyles are great for highlighting lovely facial features like well-defined cheekbones and amazing eyes.