A mohawk is a punk-inspired hairstyle. Its unique appearance features dramatic contrast between two sections of hair of different lengths. While this section of hair is often spiked up for an eye-catching appearance, it can be styled in many ways. This hairstyle is perfect for women who want to go for an edgy look and feel fresh. To ease your job, we will count 19 Best Female Mohawk Hairstyles that will make you look rad and stylish.
19 Best Female Mohawk Hairstyles
- Spiky Mohawk- This style was used as a way of rebelling against society, and from this emerged the controversial mohawk haircut.
- Mohawk for Short Black Hair- A black mohawk creates the most striking and edgy appearance against shin-shaved sides.
- Classy Mohawk- All it takes is some simple styling to neatly secure the top section of hair back while maintaining some texture.
- High Mohawk- This tall and wide mohawk creates a strong contrast without resorting to ultra-short, shaved sides.
- Curly Mohawk- Undoubtedly, curls work perfectly for this hairstyle as your locks will look nice and cool.
- Mohawk Hairstyle for Black Women- Test out the trend with this gorgeous black faux-hawk hairstyle and see how you like it.
- An Undercut Mohawk- The undercut involves shaving down the lower section of the hair.
- Soft Curly Tapered Mohawk- Knowing your hair’s texture is key to finding the perfect cut and style for your curls.
- Short Dramatic Edging- This hairdo features a long, pointed tip at the nape of the neck and curved edges.
- Perm Rod Look – This looks especially gorgeous on black women as it keeps the natural texture of their hair.
Mohawks for Fine Hair
- Choppy Classic Undercut- This hairstyle leaves quite a bit of length on the top for a dramatic contrast to the very short length of the undercut.
- Quiffed Mohawk- Pink and Gwen Stefani regularly turn to slicked-back female mohawk styles on the red carpet.
- Afro Mohawk- A mohawk teamed with luscious curls is the style for you.
- Voluminous Angled Top- This is a haircut that will bring lots of volume and coolness to your style.
- Versatile Mohawk- If it’s versatility you seek, then opt for mohawk hairstyles that have a little extra length for you to play around with.
- Tapered Platinum Cut with Feathered Crown– A Platinium hair on a black sleek body color would look as amazing as possible.
- Rosewood Ombre Bob– Bring out the color of your skin tone with an exquisite rosewood dye job.
- Side-Parted Short Curly Natural Hairstyle- Modern and trendy, this wild afro hairstyle makes you look amazing and cool.