Every woman wants to go radical and cool sometimes. At that point, the shaved look is just a perfect choice. On pixies or on bobs, with mohawks, that style looks gorgeous. These different styles and cuts give you an edgier look without the commitment of completely shaving off your hair. If you want to experiment with a more daring haircut, there are plenty of shaved hairstyles for women to inspire you. Today, we will talk about 20 Inspiring Shaved Hairstyles For Women.
20 Inspiring Shaved Hairstyles For Women
- Subtle Side Shaved Bob- By keeping a bob and getting only one of your side shaved, you can play into this trend while still looking professional.
- Shaved ‘X’ Design Back of Head- Express your individuality by getting a shaved design on the back of your head.
- Straight Bob with Shaved Temple- Keep it simple and chic with a straight, blunt bob that features a side part.
- Cute Swirl Side Shave- Show off your creativity with an intricate design of your choice.
- Layered and Shaved Underneath- Shaved underneath, and pieces with overlapping layers on top, the splashes of blue dye are a nice touch.
- Wavy One Side Shaved Hairstyle- This shaved hairstyle for women with an independent way of thinking is colorful, flirty, and vibrant.
- Partly Shaved Head with Bangs- If you like the regular style with bangs the next time try to shave underneath.
- Tribal Curly Shaved Hair- This gives a beautiful contrast between curly hair and angular designs.
- Bold Shaved Side Hairstyle- Like a semi-permanent headband, with a strip section of shaved hair above your forehead your facial features will stand out against a cleaner outline.
- Voluminous Pixie Haircut- Shave all around the sides and back of your head and leave your top hair longer for extra drama!
Bold Shaved Looks
- Faded Shaved Nape Hairstyle- A twist on the typical pixie hairstyle, feel free to also play with colorful hair choices.
- Shaved Undercut Bob- This bob with shaved undercut will definitely complement your face!
- Braided Updo on a Pixie with Razored Sides- Braids are perfect to get rid of hot tools as they naturally curl your hair for the next day!
- Pixie with Short Bangs- Messy and edgy look! Add some light with a shiny balayage with the same color as your hair.
- Swept Back Short Shaved Hairstyle- Obviously, this look won’t take lots of time in the morning to put together.
- Super Short Pixie Style- Very short hairstyles are great for highlighting lovely facial features.
- Side Shaved Hairstyle for Black Women-It works great for those who prefer to keep their hair short! Spice it up by shaving the outlines of your haircut with an artistic design.
- No-Fuss Half-Shaved Mohawk- A medley of short, sweet, bold, and soft, here is a no-fuss cut with one side shaved.
- Asymmetrical Pixie Cut- This shorter on the one side hairstyle will definitely give you an edgy and cool look!
- An Undercut Pixie- The undercut involves shaving down the lower section of the hair.