Redheads! As one of the sexiest and coolest hair colors, we will be talking about 21 daring short red hair color ideas right now. Red hair color is beautiful both naturally and if you dye it afterward. We all love a gorgeous looking ginger hair color. Short red hair color is when the hair is colored red and cut short, usually into a bob, a pixie, or any cut above shoulder-length and dyed with any shade of red. What better color to partner with a chic haircut than a stand-out hot red!
21 Daring Short Red Hair Color Ideas Right Now
- Dark to Light Red Ombre-This look is edgy and fiery. It’ll turn heads as soon as you walk into a room.
- Dark Red Hair with Highlights– A grand hair reveal must be on its way if you get this plum red color!
- Dark Brown to Red Ombre-Get those blood-red seeping in by having them all curled at the ends.
- Red Hair with Blonde Highlights–Lighten up with some highlights on a rich scarlet color.
- Ginger Red Wavy Bob-Gingers have the most fun too! They got that natural autumn look.
- Black Hair with Red Highlights–Everlasting black and red combo makes you feel like you are in a punk rock concert ready for a mosh pit to happen.
- Red Brown Hair with Highlights–Mature women tend to frequent this style because it’s both relaxed and adventurous at the same time.
- Auburn Red Pixie-Just in time for fall. Fresh and funky, all for the new season’s coming.
- Reddish Brown Chocolate–Deep brown hair is the neutral tone that is also must-try hair color.
- Fiery Red With Bangs–Nothing says smoking like a solid crimson color on a pixie cut.
- Bright Red Bob– This look is a hipster bob.
- Cinnamon Red–As much as I love ashy tones, I feel too many people are afraid of seeing any trace of red in their hair.
- Red Hot Pixie– It is perfect for a woman who is prepared to serve the major attitude. Pair with bold makeup to round out the look.
- Dark Red Balayage–To describe this red balayage bob, I’d say it’s classy yet sexy!
- Brick Red-This look is a fiery statement bob.
- Natural Curly Red-This look is what I like to call summer red-y with varying hues of reds, violet, and pinks.
- Red and Black Balayage–This particular client wanted a bold change!
- Dark Brown Hair with Red Highlights–This look is a deep red graduated bob with a slightly asymmetrical front.
- Orange Red-Slip into that right shade of crimson by adding a bit of orange right at the ends.
- Copper Red Bob-Get that rustic red all out in the open. The fringed bob shows all the tones of the color perfectly.