Short brown hairstyles are a good base for sweet, cute, sassy, and creative looks. Brown hair color is probably the most “intelligent” of all. Brunettes are bright enough from nature, so they may enjoy a variety of short, medium, and long brown hairstyles in their natural hair color. At the same time experimenting with shades of brown hair is a big joy. To make it easy for you to choose, we are counting 22 Trending Short Brown Hairstyles today.
22 Trending Short Brown Hairstyles
- Choppy Bowl Cut- Short brown hair does not have to be boring or basic. There are many options outside of a pixie cut or bob that incorporate texture and flair.
- Pink on Brown Pixie- Because chocolate hair is so dark, if you want to incorporate color, you need to use something that will really pop.
- Blonde and Brown Bob- One of the easiest ways for mature women to look more youthful is by filtering a bright color throughout the front of their short brown hair.
- Mini Bob With Bangs- This classy little bob celebrates texture. It’s perfect for those who want to go very short without losing their bangs.
- Textured Bob- A very trendy chin-length bob style that can be worn on so many different occasions. The added texture gives it an almost messy look while retaining exceptional elegance.
- Textured Dream Short Cut- Highlights in the bangs can be a great thing for those who want to draw attention to the eyes.
- Voluminous Short Curly Bob- Part your thick, wide curls to the side or in the middle to create a nice rounded shape that looks great on petite women.
- Layered Bob with Bangs- Layers look especially gorgeous with bangs as they appear so stylish and sassy.
- Side-Parted Wavy Curly Bob- Use your natural, wavy textures to your advantage and try an inverted style.
- Shattered Cut with Bangs- The delicate bangs and side pieces help to bring out a classy vibe.
Some of the most gorgeous brown hairstyles
- Glowing Chestnut Waves- Side-swept bangs are perfect for women with long faces because they cover up the forehead and shorten the face.
- Red Hot Pixie- It is perfect for a woman who is prepared to serve the major attitude. Pair with bold makeup to round out the look.
- Lip-Length Crop- If you really want to make a statement, then this jaw-length hair is ideal.
- Soft Mohawk- Instead of spikes and bold colors, this hairstyle uses soft curls and a swoop bang to balance the hardness of the undercut section.
- Soft Curly Tapered Pixie- Knowing your hair’s texture is key to finding the perfect cut and style for your curls.
- Pixie with Short Bangs- Messy and edgy look! Add some light with a shiny balayage to highlight your brown hair!
- Short Dramatic Edging- This hairdo features a long, pointed tip at the nape of the neck, as well as curved edges at the ear line and choppy layers up top.
- Low Ponytail on Bob- Perfectly fine for a medium bob on a hot day. You will bossy and sassy at the same time.
- Curly Bob for Short Natural Hair- Your locks will look both cute and feminine with this natural style.
- Super Short Pixie Style- Very short hairstyles are great for highlighting lovely facial features.
- Medium Bob– An easy to style and tie haircut. Tie it whenever you don’t feel like showing them off.
- Sleek Highlighted Hairstyle- Add some brown color to your life with this beautiful chin-length hair.