The perfect balance between curly and straight hair which ends up with natural waves is both timeless and beautiful. Wavy hair texture is one of the easiest and low-maintenance hair types. The look that it gives with short hair especially the pixie cut is effortless! Today we will count down 23 hottest short wavy hairstyles.
23 Hottest Short Wavy Hairstyles
- Voluminous Short Curly Bob- Part your thick, wide curls to the side or in the middle to create a nice rounded shape that looks great on petite women.
- Angled Brunette Bob with Messy Curls- Layers and angles work really well with naturally curly hair, so if you’re thinking of making the switch to a shorter cut, give the angled bob a try!
- Caramel Wavy Bob- The relaxed texture of your waves looks great when cut into a bob.
- Black Tapered Pixie for Wavy Hair- If you’re looking for short, wavy haircuts for women with thick, hard-to-tame hair, try a short, tapered pixie with a voluminous top.
- Short Bob with Long Edgy Layers- If your hair is naturally wavy, it’s a beautiful and low-maintenance cut for you.
- Edgy Brunette Bob with Glossy Waves- Dynamic layers and razored ends are the perfect combination for an edgy bob.
- Side-Parted Wavy Curly Bob- Use your natural, wavy textures to your advantage and try an inverted style.
- Nape Length Wavy Ash Brown Bob- Wavy hairstyles are perfect for romantic cuts like a soft nape-length bob with bangs.
- Curly Bob for Short Natural Hair- Your locks will look both cute and feminine with this natural style.
- Wash-and-Go Style for Short Natural Hair- Keep your waves and hair texture as natural as possible.
- Curly Pixie with V-Cut Nape- It’s not often that natural curly-haired girls opt for pixie cuts.
- Jaw-Length Curly Messy Bob- A jaw-length cut helps to delineate round and oval shaped faces.
- Layered Bob with Bangs- Layers look especially gorgeous with bangs as they appear so stylish and sassy.
- Wavy Bob Haircut- Bob is not just for straight hair. Waves on bob will look both feminine and natural.
More Natural Versions:
- 80s Style Natural Fade- This fade offers a great hairstyle choice for those who want to keep naturally curly hair under control with a polished style.
- Side-Parted Short Curly Natural Hairstyle- Modern and trendy, this wild afro hairstyle makes you look amazing and cool.
- Layered Short Pixie Cut– Go for soft, wispy layers to create a gradual change in the length and a softer, smoother look.
- Wavy Sassy Bob- Waves are sublime for showing off cute modern cuts and salon dye jobs.
- Tousled Wavy Bronde Bob- Short curly hairstyles aren’t always perfectly styled. Apply a few pumps of texturizing spray to your wet locks and scrunch for a tousled look.
- Soft Curly Tapered Pixie- Knowing your hair’s texture is key to finding the perfect cut and style for your curls.
- Side-Parted Messy Bob for Wavy Hair- A great way out is parting your hair deeply to the side and letting your waves fall messily.
- Curly Brunette Bob with Bangs- Natural curls have some special effortless flair about them that can be hard to achieve in curled styles for straight hair.
- Natural Textured Curly Hairstyle- Let your natural curls fall where they wish!