An androgynous haircut is a gender-neutral cut, having both masculine and feminine looks to it. Celebrities like Tilda Swinton, Ruby Rose, and Cara Delevingne are championing the style with short cropped haircuts. From buzzcuts to short cropped styles this style has lots of variations. If you want to know more about it see the 25 bold androgynous haircuts we’re loving, below:
25 Bold Androgynous Haircuts
- Short Back and Sides- Looking for badass androgynous haircuts to toughen up your look? Let us introduce you to the iconic short back and sides. It definitely takes a confident woman to take on such a daring look.
- Punk-Inspired Pixie Cut- For those who love to be cool and edgy at the same time, can try this look.
- The Classic Pixie Cut- This pixie is basically short on the sides and on the back but a bit longer on the top of the head.
- Shaggy Pixie Haircut- This pixie is all about the choppy and messy look which is also voluminous. It will give you the total rock-n-roll vibes.
- Curly Pixie Cut- Depending on the curl, your locks will look both cute and feminine with a pixie cut.
- Pixie with Bangs- If you have angular features or a strong jawline you should definitely try bangs with a pixie.
- Buzzy Pixie Cut- A very short pixie haircut will give you a bold, modern, and fashion-forward look.
- Wavy Pixie Cut- Pixie cut work for curly and wavy hair as well.
- An Undercut Pixie- The undercut has a cool and rebellious vibe and involves shaving down the lower section of the hair.
Try these to look rad:
- Curly Pixie with V-Cut Nape- It’s not often that natural curly-haired girls opt for pixie cuts.
- Pixie Cut Faux Hawk- This is one of the boldest hairstyles for women who are looking to freshen up their look without cutting their hair shorter.
- Asymmetrical Pixie Cut- This shorter on the one side hairstyle will definitely give you an edgy and cool look!
- Super Short Pixie Style- Very short hairstyles are great for highlighting lovely facial features.
- Black Tapered Pixie for Wavy Hair- Women with thick, hard-to-tame hair, try a short, tapered pixie with a voluminous top.
- Jaw-Length Pixie with Bangs- A slightly longer cut than the rest in our gallery, with your hair falling just beyond your chin.
The Edgiest Short Pixie Cuts
- Natural Afro for Short Hair- It’s a short natural hairstyle that looks amazing on all curl patterns.
- Short Dramatic Edging- This hairdo features a long, pointed tip at the nape of the neck, as well as curved edges at the ear line and choppy layers up top.
- Shattered Cut with Bangs- The delicate bangs and side pieces help to bring out a classy vibe.
- Curly Bob for Short Natural Hair- Your locks will look both cute and feminine with this natural style.
- Perm Rod Look for Pixie- This looks especially gorgeous on black women as it keeps the natural texture of their hair.
- Braided Updo on a Pixie- Braids are perfect to get rid of hot tools as they naturally curl your hair for the next day!
- Choppy Classic Undercut- This very short hairstyle leaves quite a bit of length on the top for a dramatic contrast to the very short length of the undercut.
- Pixie with Short Bangs- Messy and edgy look! Add some light with a shiny balayage with the same color as your hair.
- Textured Dream Short Cut- Highlights in the bangs can be a great thing for those who want to draw attention to the eyes.
- Layered Short Pixie Cut– Go for soft, wispy layers to create a gradual change in the length and a softer, smoother look.