The pixie haircut is one of the most sought-after short haircuts of this time. More and more women are trying this haircut and looking fabulous. You need to style it appropriately to make it look effortless. Other than a pixie, we will talk about blonde hair today, as it is one of the most gorgeous hair colors that a woman can get. Blonde is a timeless hair color. The shade comes in countless tones from icy platinum to warm, summer strawberry blondes, and borderline-brunette ombrés. So as you can easily understand, we will touch upon the topic of blonde pixie haircut and you will love it!
Blonde Pixie Haircut
Blonde ladis rock anything. A pixie is not an exception. Pixie is basically short on the sides and on the back but a bit longer on the top of the head. Classy layered pixie or choppy pixie look gorgeous and timeless. Some women also prefer bangs with pixie hair cut. Pixie cuts with simple and soft layers with some color in between the layers are quite versatile. There is no need to mention its popularity among blonde celebrities as well. For instance, Keira Knightley, Jennifer Lawrence, Charlize Theron,are the perfect inspiration for the blonde pixie haircut. Check the gallery of this post to see how they rock the pixie haircut.
The Best Pixies for Blondies
At that point, I would love to mention some of the hottest pixie haircuts that can look cool and viby on blonde hair.
- Pixie Bob- Ideal for those with fine hair and round faces, the pixie bob haircut will give you a simple, fresh, and feminine look.
- An Undercut Pixie- The undercut has a cool and rebellious vibe and involves shaving down the lower section of the hair.
- Pixie Cut Faux Hawk- This is one of the boldest hairstyles and it’s ideal for women with a long pixie cut who are looking to freshen up their look without cutting their hair shorter.
- Pixie with Bangs- If you have angular features or a strong jawline you should definitely try bangs with a pixie.
- Asymmetrical Pixie Cut- This shorter on the one side hairstyle will definitely give you an edgy and cool look!
These are the best picks of mine for blonde pixie haircuts. Short hairstyles have always been very trendy and popular among women. Not only being fashionable, but short hair is also low-maintenance. If you are feeling like a tomboy with a blonde haircolor and show your style with your hair, definitely go for a pixie haircut. Don’t mind getting your hair a bit shorter than traditional short haircuts.