As we all are aware of, short hairstyles are diverse. Therefore, sometimes we all want to see some basic and most flattering styles that we can try out. The Internet can be confusing, see here we are. We have picked the 15 most flattering short hairstyles that you can check out and find which is the next for you. We have talked enough about the hairstyles, colors, and haircuts that you can go with short hair. Having short hair creates the appearance of thicker hair and there are many types of hairstyles to choose from. It’s modern, stylish, and ideal for any age. So, let’s get started!
The 15 Most Flattering Short Hairstyles
Before getting into the 15 most flattering short hairstyles, let me this number is just an amount. You can always go for what suits you best!
- Medium Bob– An easy to style and tie haircut. Tie it whenever you don’t feel like showing them off.
- Voluminous Bob with Bangs– Shoulder length hair with cute fringes!
- Layered Bob with Bangs- Layers look especially gorgeous with bangs as they appear so stylish and sassy.
- Long Pixie Cut- A more sophisticated and easy to style haircut which is perfect for office days.
- Choppy Undercut Pixie– Those with thin hair will appreciate this style.
- Bob with Blonde Highlights– Messy blonde waves look great.
- Layered Short Pixie Cut– Go for soft, wispy layers to create a gradual change in the length and a softer, smoother look.
- Pixie with Short Bangs- Messy and edgy look! Add some light with a shiny balayage with the same color as your hair.
- Classic Pixie- channel the tomboy inside you! Have a peek to see more!
- Curly Pixie Cut- Depending on the curl, your locks will look both cute and feminine with a pixie cut. You can also add some color to the locks to get more attention.
- Buzzy Pixie Cut- A very short pixie haircut will give you a bold, modern, and fashion-forward look. The buzz cut is the best among the 15 most flattering short hairstyles.
- Short Blunt Bob- Blunt Bob is the perfect fir for a bossy look. Sometimes adding blunt edges to layered lengths is even more flattering for fine hair!
- Dark Brown Bob– A great choice for brunettes to brighten up the face.
- Wavy Pixie Cut- Pixie cut work for curly and wavy hair as well. With small curls, you can transform a simple pixie with deep bangs into an exquisite 90’s-style hairstyle. For more on wavy and curly pixie haircut, you should definitely check our other post here.
- Shaved Shaggy Bob– A shaved detail on a short hair looks rad and sexy at the same time.